• 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
• 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into large florets
• Nonstick olive-oil cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry powder, and salt. Add the cauliflower, tossing to coat thoroughly with spice mixture.
Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on prepared sheet. Roast until florets are browned on bottom and tender when pierced with the tip of a paring knife, about 35 minutes. Serve hot. Makes about 4 servings.