We went on a wine tour for our friends’ surprise joint birthday party, and a picnic was included in said trip…clearly a good opportunity for mini sandwiches! This was the first of three, quick and easy. It would be easiest with cocktail bread, but we couldn’t find it and just used thin white bread and sliced off the crusts. Very yummy!
- 1 cup garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese (from 6.5-ounce container)
- cocktail bread, or thin sliced white bread
- shaved or very thinly sliced deli baked ham
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill weed, if desired
Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese on each bread slice. Top with ham, folded to fit, and 2 cucumber slices.
Garnish with tiny sprigs of dill weed.