So this cute idea was all over Pinterest when I went looking for Halloween party ideas. This may actually be my favorite thing we made for the party! Delicious and easy. I liked it so much that I made it for Opening Hunt this weekend! I found this on LOLFoodie, but you could definitely do this with any cheeseball you liked (or even make pimento cheese into a ball).
- 11 ounces of goat cheese, softened
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound of sharp cheddar cheese,shredded (I used yellow to get a pumpkin-y look)
- generous splash of Worcestershire sauce
- handful of fresh chives, chopped (you can use 1/2-1 teaspoon chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 braided pretzel (for stem)
- 1 parsley sprig (for leaf)
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined. You may want to use a stand mixer, since it can be hard to work with. Once mixed, shape into a ball (or a pumpkin!). Best if refrigerated for a couple of hours, or overnight.