So I feel like I may be stretching it a bit if I call this a recipe. But it is like crack dip and Velveeta for the win, of course! This was great for a crowd, and you can really adapt it any way you like. I made this for a fun girls’ night at the barn and we enjoyed it!
- 1/2 (or a bit more if you like it thicker) of a block of Velveeta (white queso is especially good 😉 )
- 1 can of Ro-Tel with lime and cilantro
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 a bottle of beer – I used Shiner Bock, but Corona or whatever you like would work out
- 1-2 cups of shredded Mexican Blend cheese
Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to crock pot with all other ingredients. Set on high until melted, stir well, then leave on low/warm.